Towy

Liam

Featured Posts

On 10/01/2018 at 20:06, pete harrison said:

I have no idea what it looks like now as I have not been there for years either - about 35 years or thereabouts :captain:

edit - perhaps a photo opportunity for 'billybobbooth' and TOWY.  

If its where i think it should be its now a tiny cut out where the entrence was then a concreate wall behind it is a tyre disposal sight. Just before the lower lock on the left.

Ive been there in both dane and peacock but not done birmingham in towy that will pos be later this year.

The cool trick is you cant spell the oil till you do this!

Go in backwards to the lock but swing the back to the left as you look at the lock going up do it slowly, go in as far as pos its only about 1meter. The flooring in forwards as if you were stuck but quickly take out of gear!

Now look down and breath in, after 50 years of stoped boats you can still see and spell the tar and oil,

It dosnt get desturbed by the lock!

Last time i walked this section was about 2 years ago.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎14‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 15:00, billybobbooth said:

The cool trick is you cant spell the oil till you do this!

Go in backwards to the lock but swing the back to the left as you look at the lock going up do it slowly, go in as far as pos its only about 1meter. The flooring in forwards as if you were stuck but quickly take out of gear!

Now look down and breath in, after 50 years of stoped boats you can still see and spell the tar and oil,

It dosnt get desturbed by the lock!

Last time i walked this section was about 2 years ago.

Mate, I don't understand any of this.