Can't see all pictures

Featured Posts

Hi,

I know there are lots of posts on how to upload pictures, bujt my problem is viewing them!

On some post all I see is a box with the following "Picture edited or removed. Photobucket" or in some cases just a small box with a red X in it.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong, please?

Keithtug

If they are old topics, or more appropriately old replies to threads (you can tell by the date) then it's likely that the owner has removed the image from their Photobucket web space to make room for others, and therefore can't be found.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, if you can view images on the internet generally.

If they are old topics, or more appropriately old replies to threads (you can tell by the date) then it's likely that the owner has removed the image from their Photobucket web space to make room for others, and therefore can't be found.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, if you can view images on the internet generally.

Thanks Liam, it sounds as if thats the answer.

Regards,

Keithtug

• 1 month later...

I assume you mean this thread?

http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php...=15893&st=0

Here's one of the pictures from that thread, referenced in this one

DSCF0017.jpg

Can you see it there, or mot, I wonder?

Edited by alan_fincher

Can you see any pictures at all, on other websites too? If you have a firewall try turning that off. I take it you can see all the site controls such as the add reply button? Jon

Hi Jon,

everything else on the posts seems to be OK. I can see the avatar pics and the photos in the Gallery OK. It just seems to be when a pic is in the main body of a post.

I am loathe to turn off my firewall unless nothing else works.

Thanks.

Edit to say I can see some photos in the "Photos of your boat" "show off your craft" post. Photos on posts 122, 129, 130 and 143 are all ok, but all the rest just show the little red X ( I didn't go back any further than 122) Don't know if that will help to narrow down my problem.

Keith

Edited by Keithtug