Fenders

reddi8

Featured Posts

I cannot believe the cost of fenders for the boat. Where is the cheapest place to purchase them?

Sorry do not know cheapest but why not have ago at making your own, something to do on those long winter nights.

But don't get to tied up.I-Thank-You.gif

Use a thick bit of rubber pipe and fill it with that spray foam so it floats if it falls in the water. Mite not look quite as good as the £75 ones but there a dam sight cheaper! Another way is to criuse about and find some floating about!

Edited by Phoenix_V

i have spent the afternoon trying to make a fender until the family told me it would spoil the look of the boat & get a professionally made one. We have made side fenders out of black conduit tubing & threading rope through& heating the end to seal it they have been successful.

ebay have everything

Yeah, there quite a few on there for sensable prices.

- Untill recently most of our fender where "2nd hand" out of the cut, although we have recently bought 6 of the long thin solid rubber ones.

Daniel