petter B4

Featured Posts

I looked at Hyraulic drive at one stage. It wasn't cheap. About £2.5K for the complete set up.

I presume the boat your looking at has the hydro motor, reservior tanks, coolers and control gear? If that's the case you might be able to pick up a hydro pump relitively cheap via flea bay.

it is currently fully operational but has a ford watermota engine fitted so i would have thought modifications to the gearing between engine and pump would suffice my theory being that the hydraulic change from ahead to astern would be relaxed as opposed to conventional controls and would keep the engine use constant which would siut this particular engine.

it is currently fully operational but has a ford watermota engine fitted so i would have thought modifications to the gearing between engine and pump would suffice my theory being that the hydraulic change from ahead to astern would be relaxed as opposed to conventional controls and would keep the engine use constant which would siut this particular engine.

Ford Watermota? Thats an interesting choice of engine for a NB?

Correct me if I'm wrong (I often am), wouldn't that be a ford crossflow engine running on petrol? A 'sea tiger' or 'sea wolf'.

A common fitment to Freemans etc.

Edited to say:

Spooky that... As per the one 'Jimbo' is currently having trouble with

Edited by I want a 'proper job'

Ford Watermota? Thats an interesting choice of engine for a NB?

Correct me if I'm wrong (I often am), wouldn't that be a ford crossflow engine running on petrol? A 'sea tiger' or 'sea wolf'.

A common fitment to Freemans etc.

Edited to say:

Spooky that... As per the one 'Jimbo' is currently having trouble with

hello its an ex hotel boat that i went to look at yesterday at bollington after trying to contact the owner after he gave the wrong telephone number and numerous strange emails i thought id go on spec and try to locate it, i did it was listing as the welldeck was full of water and on face value overvalued it was on boatsandoutboards at 20000 but i dont know if it still is, i may well buy a sailaway , ive only just started seriously looking

hello its an ex hotel boat that i went to look at yesterday at bollington after trying to contact the owner after he gave the wrong telephone number and numerous strange emails i thought id go on spec and try to locate it, i did it was listing as the welldeck was full of water and on face value overvalued it was on boatsandoutboards at 20000 but i dont know if it still is, i may well buy a sailaway , ive only just started seriously looking

its a ford 2ltr powerplus my mistake