I'm Gutted

nursegrowl

Featured Posts

With recent bloody credit crisis thing, any offers I had on my house have all allen though, as the buyers couldn't get their mortgages!!! So, at the moment I am getting a grand total of no money for the house!!! I've got some people from an Auction coming to view it, so fingers crossed, it might sell that way. if not, and it keeps dribbling along like this, we'll have to accept a really low amount for it, and I'll only have about 10/12 grand for a boat (gonna be a cheap one!!) ARRRGGGGHHHH.........

Hmm, well credit crunch could mean collapse in boat prices (I hope). Watch house auctions, from what i can see the sell things too low in price...On the basis say 5% of 100k on the hand is worth more than 5% of 175k in the bush

I have never seen a boat for sale for as little as 12grand, and if they are, I'm scared of what it would be like...............

There are, but you are probably right to be scared!

It's very, very likely to have a wooden or GRP cabin rather than a steel one.

That doesn't have to be a problem, (40 years ago steel cabins were very, very rare), but if you get a bad one, it can be a nightmare, unfortunately.

Very bad news about your house, but there is no doubt boat prices are collapsing as well, if that's any consolation.

Alan