Lady Antonia is now for hire to pay the bills

Lady A

Featured Posts

Lady Antonia of Pangbourne is now available for hire.

Our lovely boat has had to go out to earn her keep!

In order to help pay the ever increasing charges we are now offering our boat for hire. Lady Antonia is now registered as a commercial boat with a licence for the Thames.

Would like to set up some reciprocal links to the website from others who rent their boats to help cover the costs. Also any thoughts on how we might keep her safe an sound.

I like to think of us as the B&B of boating rather than the larger commercial operations which I would liken to hotels as the personal nature of the boat is removed.

http://www.LadyAntonia.co.uk :(

Martin

Edited by Jon

Martin,

There's a boat that's the spitting image of yours up on the Bridgewater Canal at Stockton Heath.

It's called The Wizard - a boat specially adapted for disabled people which is used by about 2,000 people each year.

Martin,

There's a boat that's the spitting image of yours up on the Bridgewater Canal at Stockton Heath.

It's called The Wizard - a boat specially adapted for disabled people which is used by about 2,000 people each year.

As far as i'm aware there were four made of 36 fot length. There is another boat of very simaler style in the Thames and Kennet marina that looks to be around 60 foot. Have yet to make contact withthe owners.

MArtin