Diesel polish Calder and Hebble

Featured Posts

If you are near the Huddersfield Broad, there is a sign at Aspley Wharf that says they offer it.

Havn't seen it done, so probably best ring to check they still do it.

Aspley Services

01484 514123

or 07877 974956

3 minutes ago, Mad Harold said:

If you are near the Huddersfield Broad, there is a sign at Aspley Wharf that says they offer it.

Havn't seen it done, so probably best ring to check they still do it.

Aspley Services

01484 514123

or 07877 974956

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I tried there and after asking me what diesel polishing is said he doesn’t have the equipment.

On 28/05/2023 at 22:27, PeterF said:

Bronte boats from Hebden Bridge came out to my boat in Brighouse a 6 years or so ago to clean the fuel, he had the kit in his van to do this. Give them a ring and see if they still do this. https://www.bronteboathire.co.uk/service-repairs/  01706 815103.

You could also try Shire Cruisers but I have no idea if they do fuel polishing or not.

Many thanks PeterF, now arranged with Brontë boats. 

shire cruisers don’t do it. For information to anybody reading this, diesel-bug.co.uk also quoted a reasonable price. Both firms quoted no more than £150 unless heavily contaminated where extra filters need to be bought. A reasonable price after watching various YouTube videos of boaters getting a bill for many hundreds!

Edited by n-baj
  • Greenie 2