Little thug has zero respect for elders!

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Hudds Lad said:

There'll be footage of that somewhere on social media, little scrote looks like he's waving at someone before doing the deed :( 

Sadly, unless someone comes forward with it, i doubt he'll ever be caught. 

Ya never know would be pretty easy to follow IP address if is on social media.

Thing is he’s probably under 18 so will likely get cautioned if they do find him!

Told them to swim from the other side of the bank apparently. How he told them, we will never know. 

Tbh IMO they have hammed it up saying they dont sleep at night, so it’s likely they played down their part in it too.

I mean it’s not nice but you have been pushed in some water not had a gun pushed against your temple!

Trouble is with this country the do-gooder wants to preserve the rights of those that violently protest, steal, rob or assault forgetting about those who are affected. The more these type of people are permitted to avoid punishment, greater and greater parts of the canal will be considered as no go areas for the decent people.

• Greenie 2

1 minute ago, Heartland said:

Trouble is with this country the do-gooder wants to preserve the rights of those that violently protest, steal, rob or assault forgetting about those who are affected. The more these type of people are permitted to avoid punishment, greater and greater parts of the canal will be considered as no go areas for the decent people.

Going by posts on CWDF, anyone who can't distinguish between protest -- remember the suffragettes? -- and stealing robbing or assaulting is probably a bitter ex-copper, a Tory pensioner, a Daily Wail reader, or all of the above... 😉

• Greenie 2

The word "violenty" was carefully chosen as to distinguish between those like the suffragette who were keen to rectify a voting system then in existence, often their actions were peaceful but some were admittedly more extreme, but even then, I believe, were not violent. On another part of the spectrum are those that use physical violence in their protest tactics, and that development benefits nobody.

Drink Black Sheep Beer and save the brewery

Edited by Heartland
  • Greenie 1

On 11/05/2023 at 19:02, Owls Den said:

Told them to swim from the other side of the bank apparently. How he told them, we will never know. 

Tbh IMO they have hammed it up saying they dont sleep at night, so it’s likely they played down their part in it too.

I mean it’s not nice but you have been pushed in some water not had a gun pushed against your temple!

Being devils advocate again he may have said , If you don't piss off to the other side I will give you a good slap round the face and a bloody nose and all your cloths will be in the river with you.  We don't know.

• Greenie 1

9 minutes ago, Heartland said:

The word "violenty" was carefully chosen as to distinguish between those like the suffragette who were keen to rectify a voting system then in existence, often their actions were peaceful but some were admittedly more extreme, but even then, I believe, were not violent. On another part of the spectrum are those that use physical violence in their protest tactics, and that development benefits nobody.

Drink Black Sheep Beer and save the brewery

The tactics the suffragettes used -- including obstruction and chaining themselves to things -- were pretty much the same as groups like Stop Oil and XR are using today, and with similar justification, that a protest which causes no inconvenience also has no effect, and that change is needed for the good of society.

What kind of violent protest are you saying should be banned, and from which protest groups?

Edited by IanD

I was trying to keep off political issues that are restricted to another part of this forum. I was also careful not to include Stop Oil,  Millies Cookies. HS 2 etc. For that reason I need not dwell on the disturbances at places Lozells etc. I simply group such actions as violent. And, that is all that needs to be said.

Some say Golf is a mental disorder 

• Greenie 2

13 minutes ago, Heartland said:

I was trying to keep off political issues that are restricted to another part of this forum. I was also careful not to include Stop Oil,  Millies Cookies. HS 2 etc. For that reason I need not dwell on the disturbances at places Lozells etc. I simply group such actions as violent. And, that is all that needs to be said.

So why bring up "do-gooders" and "violent protests" in a thread about a teenager -- who may (or may not) be a scrote -- pushing an OAP -- who may (or may not) be completely innocent of provoking him -- into the canal?

On the surface of it this does look like an unjustified and unprovoked attack on an innocent OAP, for which case there is absolutely no excuse and the scrote deserves everything they get -- if they're ever caught.

But it's always possible that the OAP wound up the teenager by the kind of anti-yoof-scrote comments so often seen on here, and got pushed in as a result. Not that this justifies it, but not everyone is as innocent of blame as they often come over in reports like this, are they?

Edited by IanD
  • Greenie 1

2 hours ago, IanD said:

Going by posts on CWDF, anyone who can't distinguish between protest -- remember the suffragettes? -- and stealing robbing or assaulting is probably a bitter ex-copper, a Tory pensioner, a Daily Wail reader, or all of the above... 😉

Oh I think there are a fair few people on the left who fall into that category too. There are blinkered idiots on both sides.

2 hours ago, IanD said:

The tactics the suffragettes used -- including obstruction and chaining themselves to things -- were pretty much the same as groups like Stop Oil and XR are using today, and with similar justification, that a protest which causes no inconvenience also has no effect, and that change is needed for the good of society.

I think there's a big difference between the tactics of the suffragettes and Stop Oil/Extinction Rebellion.

Militancy associated with the Suffragette movement reached its peak around 1912/13 with regular arson attacks, window-smashing campaigns and targeting of MPs’ houses. Suffragette targets for arson and bombings included the Theatre Royal, Kew Gardens teahouse, the Royal Observatory in Edinburgh, and the home of Lady White on Surrey. With a few notable exceptions such as the bombing of Holloway Prison they targeted politicians and the haunts of the ruling classes. So unlike Stop Oil & Extinction Rebellion in general the suffragettes didn't target ordinary people.

Edited by blackrose
  • Greenie 1

1 hour ago, blackrose said:

Oh I think there are a fair few people on the left who fall into that category too. There are blinkered idiots on both sides.

I think there's a big difference between the tactics of the suffragettes and Stop Oil/Extinction Rebellion.

Militancy associated with the Suffragette movement reached its peak around 1912/13 with regular arson attacks, window-smashing campaigns and targeting of MPs’ houses. Suffragette targets for arson and bombings included the Theatre Royal, Kew Gardens teahouse, the Royal Observatory in Edinburgh, and the home of Lady White on Surrey. With a few notable exceptions such as the bombing of Holloway Prison they targeted politicians and the haunts of the ruling classes. So unlike Stop Oil & Extinction Rebellion in general the suffragettes didn't target ordinary people.

The targets may well have been different, but the means were similar -- that was my point. Nobody can deny that the suffragettes had a just cause and used non-peaceful methods to get noticed, and in that sense they're similar to Stop Oil and the like.