Beta Marine Control Panel C Issues

Annie and Jim

Featured Posts

Hi, we are newbies on here, however not a newbie to boating!!

We are currently updating our wheelhouse and modernising our instrument placement,  however when we took out the control panel the buzzer had fallen off. I'm guessing the moving of the panel actually dislodged it!!!

Please, please, please can somebody send a diagram or photo of where the buzzer should be soldered back on the circuit board (It's a Beta Marine Control Panel C - 2005/8)

We really appreciate reading the posts on the forum, and have gained so much valuable information already, so here's hoping somebody can help 

2 hours ago, Annie and Jim said:

Hi, we are newbies on here, however not a newbie to boating!!

We are currently updating our wheelhouse and modernising our instrument placement,  however when we took out the control panel the buzzer had fallen off. I'm guessing the moving of the panel actually dislodged it!!!

Please, please, please can somebody send a diagram or photo of where the buzzer should be soldered back on the circuit board (It's a Beta Marine Control Panel C - 2005/8)

We really appreciate reading the posts on the forum, and have gained so much valuable information already, so here's hoping somebody can help 

Have a look on the Beta website all the wiring diagrams are on there.

51 minutes ago, Tony Brooks said:

I fear working from the diagram to the reality may not be the easiest of tasks. I think that is why the OP wants a photo.

The schematics of the control panel I thought were very useful, they certainly helped me