Mystery storage...

Brian_of_Bozeat

Featured Posts

26 minutes ago, Brian_of_Bozeat said:

I already know what the fire extinguisher and radiator do (before I get too many smart replies :))

Jeez, who chose that carpet? 

Looks like something my grandma would have picked! 

• Greenie 1

IMG_20230316_183704.png.7f4f9d32d3e9fcf2e91177d5805a8191.pngSomething has been taken out and put back in quite often but I don't know what as have not seen the vessel inventory.

Also another mark just above showing white or grey paint. 

Is there a moveable item painted white or grey? Something like a portable ironing board or possibly an indoor barbecue for fish. 

13 minutes ago, magnetman said:

IMG_20230316_183704.png.7f4f9d32d3e9fcf2e91177d5805a8191.pngSomething has been taken out and put back in quite often but I don't know what as have not seen the vessel inventory.

Also another mark just above showing white or grey paint. 

Is there a moveable item painted white or grey? Something like a portable ironing board or possibly an indoor barbecue for fish. 

The 'mark' you have circled in red just looks like a join in the wood if you zoom in on it.

Screenshot_20230316-185829_Chrome.jpg

6 hours ago, Tracy D'arth said:

Shoe rack.

We've got an extendable curtain rod screwed to the woodwork below the gunwales in exactly the same place and it's so the Mrs can wedge numerous pairs of shoes in there, so I'm agreeing with the shoe rack vote.

My boots aren't allowed in the rack and get relegated to the rear steps, usually to be found with condensation dripping into them from the hatch...

8 hours ago, MtB said:

Jeez, who chose that carpet? 

Looks like something my grandma would have picked! 

Such rudeness- it’s the finest Axminster, and the bungee held two spare rolls if it.  Though long lasting you never know when you may use a spare roll or two. 😊

4 minutes ago, Stroudwater1 said:

Such rudeness- it’s the finest Axminster, and the bungee held two spare rolls if it.  Though long lasting you never know when you may use a spare roll or two. 😊

I agree. I quite like it really but would never admit it in public. 

My apologies...

• Greenie 1