Bradford on Avon boater 'will set fire to boat armed with garden fork'

booke23

Featured Posts

How are they going to do this, and if George does not back down will CRT back down and look very silly.

Is George still near Smelly Bridge?  They could just possibly get a crane and truck there but it won't be easy.

The better lift out spot would be Bradford wharf but that would mean getting that semi-floating plastic bag up through BoA lock with significant risk of it sinking in the lock and costing a fortune to sort out and just as the big hire season is starting.

2 minutes ago, David Mack said:

I liked this comment below the article:

"Is this the Final. Final, Final Final Warning, or only the Final, Final, Final Warning?"

Lol I too was thinking, surely they've said this to him many times before and trained him to expect them to cave in to his determined resistance, every time.

Mind you I won't be sorry to see his boats go if they follow through with their ultimatum. 

He will however be bck on a different boat I predict within a few days. Gifted to him by NBTA I bet as he makes a most EXCELLENT stick with which to beat CRT

5 minutes ago, MtB said:

He will however be bck on a different boat I predict within a few days. Gifted to him by NBTA I bet as he makes a most EXCELLENT stick with which to beat CRT

I'm not sure why someone with no licence or boat safety and a blatantly uncanalworthy boat would be an asset to an organisation protecting the rights of itinerant boat dwellers. 

It seems to me someone like that would be a liability. 

19 minutes ago, magnetman said:

I'm not sure why someone with no licence or boat safety and a blatantly uncanalworthy boat would be an asset to an organisation protecting the rights of itinerant boat dwellers. 

It seems to me someone like that would be a liability. 

NBTA's goal always seems to me to be to make life as difficult as possible for CRT by whatever means they can.

'Sticking it to The Man' seems to be their raison d'être. They support their supporters ignoring the rules and the law. 

• Greenie 2

It seems to me they are a militant wing of the CRT providing more and more reasons to have the liberties currently available to itinerant boat dwellers gradually removed. 

Maybe I got the wrong idea !

of course the NBTA is a political group and nothing whatsoever to do with boats .