Electric toothbrush

Steve Manc

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Goliath said:

😃call me old fashioned ..but why ?

why an electric tuffbrush?

why? 🤷‍♀️

If youd ever had the pleasure of listening to me gagging brushing my teeth with a old fashioned toothbrush youd know why for me anyhow..

(Cant find a puking emoji 😀)

Edited by PaulJ
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ditchcrawler said:

You can say that about all the modern and convenient things you use.

I guess so

maybe I’m just behind the times

but I wonder how much we really need,

when the world goes Mad Max it’ll upset a lot of people who’ll have to learn new skills,

like how to manually open a tin or whisk an egg, shave and brush their teeth of course

Edited by Goliath

5 minutes ago, Goliath said:

I guess so

maybe I’m just behind the times

but I wonder how much we really need,

when the world goes Mad Max it’ll upset a lot of people who’ll have to learn new skills,

like how to manually open a tin or whisk an egg, shave and brush their teeth of course

Gave up shaving many years ago

56 minutes ago, Goliath said:

new skills,

A great example of why we use the serial or "Oxford" comma... (either that, or you have really weird teeth)

• Sad 1

I once blew up an electric toothbrush charging it on its waterproof non-contact induction stand from a semi- sinewave inverter plugged into a shaver socket in the bathroom. I'm not sure if the problem was the inverter or the induction charger or the combination?

I now have a much better USB plug in charging toothbrush and a pure sinewave inverter and it's fine, I just don't charge it in the bathroom.

15 hours ago, Goliath said:

😃call me old fashioned ..but why ?

why an electric tuffbrush?

why? 🤷‍♀️

Because they clean your teeth much better.  I thought the same as you until my dentist recommended I get an electric toothbrush and I tried it. 

Edited by blackrose

3 hours ago, blackrose said:

I once blew up an electric toothbrush charging it on its waterproof non-contact induction stand from a semi- sinewave inverter plugged into a shaver socket in the bathroom. I'm not sure if the problem was the inverter or the induction charger or the combination?

I now have a much better USB plug in charging toothbrush and a pure sinewave inverter and it's fine, I just don't charge it in the bathroom.

Because they clean your teeth much better.  I thought the same as you until my dentist recommended I get an electric toothbrush and I tried it. 

same problem we had modified Sine wave inverter saw off the charger....   I also have a cheap Angle grinder that refuses to work off the same inverter ( I don't use that on my teeth before anyone asks) 

and My dentist also recommended using an electric toothbrush. On the next check up he said he could see the difference and reduced my checkups from every 6 months to 9 months so the saving paid for the leccy brush.  🙂

For years I had Plaque probs then proper usable electric toothbrushes arrived, better but not perfect, I've never had success with flossing but when interdental brushes appeared my plaque probs disappeared.

Now I can't use them as I keep stabbing my gums due to co-ordination probs so next step I'm awaiting delivery of a cordless water flosser, (fingers crossed)

Technology eh? , who needs it 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, nb Innisfree said:

For years I had Plaque probs then proper usable electric toothbrushes arrived, better but not perfect, I've never had success with flossing but when interdental brushes appeared my plaque probs disappeared.

Now I can't use them as I keep stabbing my gums due to co-ordination probs so next step I'm awaiting delivery of a cordless water flosser, (fingers crossed)

Technology eh? , who needs it 🤣🤣🤣

Teeth 😬😬😬😬

• Greenie 1