Light show on the Rochdale...

IanD

Featured Posts

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/arts-culture-news/underused-section-rochdale-canal-manchester-26400987

Yes I know, it's all about raising public awareness of the canals and increasing engagement, but I'm sure this will have the forum BSH*** frothing at the mouth... 😉

*** BSH = Blue Sign Haters

Edited by IanD

1 hour ago, IanD said:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/arts-culture-news/underused-section-rochdale-canal-manchester-26400987

Yes I know, it's all about raising public awareness of the canals and increasing engagement, but I'm sure this will have the forum BSH*** frothing at the mouth... 😉

*** BSH = Blue Sign Haters

Read that too. How much pressure washing to eradicate the smell?

point of order, this place is not under-used, its very popular, whenever we have been through there there have been lots of people on the towpath doing all sorts of things. The light show could nicely compliment some of the drug taking 😀

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jim Riley said:

Blue lights? Obvious, a Baghead deterrent, they can't see their veins. 

I'll be buggered if I go there at night though. 

if you did then you most likely would be  😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, midnight cowboy said:

We've had illuminated bridge hole on the Regent's Canal in London for years now . . . 

New trends always take a while to migrate from that London to the northern wastelands though. We're still getting used to being able to order wine in pubs.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Athy said:

When they've done, can they pop down and change the light bulbs in Newbold Tunnel (unless it's already been done - it's a little while since we went through there)?

I always considered that an expense that CRT could do without. Another case of cash available to install something but no follow up funding for maintenance