What woke you up too early this morning?

Tracy D'arth

Featured Posts

I was having a lovely dream, sadly I can not remember about what, maybe something later will break the dream and I will remember.

Then I was rudely  ripped from slumber by a Prize Pratt with a radio on his bike belting out some horrendous rap rubbish.  Once awake of course the body starts to demand maintenance so it up and look at the clock. Heavens to Betsy!  Its only 5:13 and its barely light enough to see!

So I am not in the best of humours this morning. I think a trip wire will be rigged last thing tonight from the tree to the plank on the roof, I'll sort the selfish inconsiderate Ba***rd.

What got you up early this cold miserable morning?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tree monkey said:

My still misfunctioning body clock, although tbh it only woke me 1/2 hour before the alarm was due at 3:45, so not as bad as it could have been

You have an alarm that works at 3:45? I did not know they were allowed.

You can shoot or strangle Canada geese, cyclists are too fast to catch.

Just now, Tracy D'arth said:

Yeah, that's early to work even for me but Monday is the drive from North Wales, the rest of the week is a more respectable time, body clock will still wake me at stupid o'clock though.

15 minutes ago, buccaneer66 said:

The body clock telling me that I should move with some haste to the small room.

I have to go every hour and a half day and night 😒 you lucky sod!! The dog made me get out of bed to dress eaughly thos at 0830 today, as the missus is away and dog wanted a walk lol. Dog is of course at my feet now curled up snoring :)

12 minutes ago, Francis Herne said:

Smoke alarm going off for absolutely no reason at all.

It fell in the sink a few months ago (not submerged, just a bit wet) and has been prone to doing that since then. I should probably replace it.

Might work. I would check the fastening to the wall integrity. And, just to be on the safe side, move the sink a few feet to one side. 😊

• 4 weeks later...

It was a dog howling this morning, I think it is lost or has been left behind. If it makes that noise every day I would not be surprised. 

Offered it a biscuit, wandered of with disdain,

Git.  I hope it starves.

On 20/02/2023 at 09:12, Tracy D'arth said:

I had to get up at 3:30am last week. I naturally woke at exactly 3:29am. Spooky huh?

Worrying.   Hope its not a habit

I thought Sunday, lie in.  Dog had other ideas.  Thankfully it was a cute mongrel, if it had been a pit bull terror type horror I would have shot it. A cross bow sorts most out.

Woke up naturally at 7am this morning. 

Dog must be tired he let is sleep in. He's had a walk and is now asleep on the patio in the sunshine. 

Breakfast is in the oven, coffee in hand, washing on the line. Need to decide what we are doing and where we are going today. Might be a day for testing out the new patio bar if this sunshine sticks around and sticking a chicken on the rotisserie on the bbq.