How to get rid of the "Do you think CWDF should launch a Wiki? Share your views by clicking here." banner

MtB

Featured Posts

27 minutes ago, RichM said:

It doesn't take up much space on my screen. I recommend checking your screen resolution in case it can be optimised further. 

That's nice for you!

I'm using a 12" laptop and I have poor eyesight and my screen resolution is exactly what I want it to be, thank you. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, MtB said:

That's nice for you!

I'm using a 12" laptop and I have poor eyesight and my screen resolution is exactly what I want it to be, thank you. 

The point I was trying to make is that I tested it on my screen using a typical screen resolution for a 22" display (2560x1440) with a scale of 125% and it doesn't take up much space. Hence I thought maybe it's something to do with your screen resolution. Obviously I cannot test it on your screen as I'm not sat behind it. You are welcome to take a screenshot and share it. If you can also advise what your screen res is, that will be useful.

6 minutes ago, M_JG said:

Perhaps the Boilerman should get himself an Android tablet.

Takes up next to nothing screen estate on my Samsung tablet.

Screenshot_20230217-201922_Chrome.jpg

Thank you for sharing your perspective.

@MtB this is a browser plugin that will allow you to remove elements from a given website. You install the addon and can simply point and click to remove any elements you don't wish to see. Of course it won't change it for anyone else. 

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/click-to-remove-element/jcgpghgjhhahcefnfpbncdmhhddedhnk?hl=en

It is for Google chrome but I am sure there is something similar for other popular browsers.