messages after 10 posts

ChrisL
Go to solution Solved by ChrisL,

Featured Posts

When I go to messages it says I have to do 10 posts to allow me to use the message link, so according to my post count I've done 12 but I still cant message, am I doing something wrong or is there a time after completing the 10 posts you have to wait?

thanks Chris 

13 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

When I go to messages it says I have to do 10 posts to allow me to use the message link, so according to my post count I've done 12 but I still cant message, am I doing something wrong or is there a time after completing the 10 posts you have to wait?

thanks Chris 

Hi Chris,

It's 10+ posts plus membership of 7+ days or more to use the PM system. It's the latter requirement you don't yet meet. We are fairly hot on this to prevent spam but I have reviewed your account manually and there's no reason to suspect this. I have waived the 7+ membership requirement in this case and it should let you PM now.

P.S.

All donations are gratefully received and ensure the continued running of our long established non-profit online community & resource. Of course this is optional. Link here if of interest :)

All the best

• Greenie 2

• Solution
1 hour ago, RichM said:

Hi Chris,

It's 10+ posts plus membership of 7+ days or more to use the PM system. It's the latter requirement you don't yet meet. We are fairly hot on this to prevent spam but I have reviewed your account manually and there's no reason to suspect this. I have waived the 7+ membership requirement in this case and it should let you PM now.

P.S.

All donations are gratefully received and ensure the continued running of our long established non-profit online community & resource. Of course this is optional. Link here if of interest :)

All the best

Rich thanks for the explanation ref time and appreciate the relaxation