Moorings For Sale - Great Ouse

Rivercruiser

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, Rivercruiser said:

If anyone is interested there are freehold mooring plots available for sale on the Little Ouse river.  Further details are here:

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/131208773#/?channel=COM_BUY

Thanks - interesting. I think it is just one plot not three, the one nearest the A10 bridge (the red lines on one of the photos). The pub has recently opened under new management. 

It's a lovely river - here I am under the flightpath to USAF Lakenheath a month ago...

dsc_0108.jpg

Edited by Scholar Gypsy

40 minutes ago, Scholar Gypsy said:

. The pub has recently opened under new management. 

I think that is the only place I have sent a meal back as inedible, I am pleased its changed hands. We use to moor a short way down from the moorings for sale and park the car in a compound behind the moorings

• Greenie 1

2 hours ago, ditchcrawler said:

I think that is the only place I have sent a meal back as inedible, I am pleased its changed hands. We use to moor a short way down from the moorings for sale and park the car in a compound behind the moorings

It was very good last time I was in there a couple of years ago.

• Greenie 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, Rivercruiser said:

I am the owner!

The were never for sale 2 years ago!

So you must be giving information about another mooring!

Apologies for the location error. Is the info concerning access and bank use restrictions still applicable as it was when we requested details some lesser time ago about the mooring?

So Rivercruiser is in breach of the forum rules by self advertising his moorings for sale.  Mods, do you recognise this?

20 hours ago, Tracy D'arth said:

I am led to believe that there is no access other than through the sellers land and there are severe restrictions on use of the bank.

The land being sold is currently part of Little Ouse Moorings with right of way from the gated car park onto the mooring plot.  With regards to the Use of the land the only restriction is that the buyer cannot use it to hire pleasure craft so there is no conflict with the current hire business operating from the site.

1 minute ago, Rivercruiser said:

The land being sold is currently part of Little Ouse Moorings with right of way from the gated car park onto the mooring plot.  With regards to the Use of the land the only restriction is that the buyer cannot use it to hire pleasure craft so there is no conflict with the current hire business operating from the site.

But you own the car park and the access road from the highway so access is restricted.  Can I put a storage box or shed on the bank? Can I put a generator on the bank in a cocoon?