Content not available

Go to solution Solved by RichM,

Featured Posts

All day I have been unable to view new content further back than 10AM today.  Is this somehow related to the announcement about working on the search facility?

Edited to say that when I click 'Load more activity', it tells me 'There is no more activity to display'.

Edited by Mac of Cygnet

Mine was the same first thing this morning: usually "View New Content" displays a whole page of topic titles, but this morning it showed only "Pavo On The Hard", to which someone had contributed a few minutes earlier.

Strangely, the "Inbox" page of my G-Mail had done likewise - apart from one new arrival, the page was empty. All the other 15 or so e-mails had transferred themselves to the Deleted section. I don't know if there's any connection between these two events.

31 minutes ago, RichM said:

This is causing me much stress as it isn't turning out to be easy fix! I am working on it but haven't fixed it yet. Updates to follow.

No panic matey.

It will get sorted when it gets sorted..