The thread "How to turn your small business into a successful business"

MtB

Featured Posts

Just now, Hudds Lad said:

Probably needs someone to dust the database, Mods have run the hoover round but missed that bit with the Mr Sheen. Not the end of the world, unless you wanted the valuable insights provided by the chopped pork and ham? :D 

I did. I was desperate to read how to make my small business successful. I've been trying to do this for 40 years and suddenly there was the answer! 

Only to be cruelly snatched away from me when I clicked the link....

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, MtB said:

I did. I was desperate to read how to make my small business successful. I've been trying to do this for 40 years and suddenly there was the answer! 

The forum moderators have doomed so many businesses by removing that thread that the UK recession is now forecast to last in to 2026, not 2024. How do they sleep at night? 😀

6 minutes ago, MtB said:

Thats a terrible shame, life can be harsh like that sometimes :( 

On a happier note, if you have a Gmail account they have a special folder dedicated to this sort of thing. In fact upon checking mine just now it seems that a Mr Kelvin Williams (Director of the International Monetary Fund no less) has been in touch about the US$5,000,000.00 of mine. Also, amongst the promises of all night erections and lose 13 stone in a fortnight pills, there nestled a mail from Mr John Kolbe, Director of Auditing and Accounting Section of First Abu Dhabi Bank about the US10 Million Ten Million United State Dollars that he’d like to give me 40 percent of for helping him out!

So, as it seems i’m going to be flush, perhaps we could talk about investment opportunities??

3 minutes ago, Hudds Lad said:

Thats a terrible shame, life can be harsh like that sometimes :( 

On a happier note, if you have a Gmail account they have a special folder dedicated to this sort of thing. In fact upon checking mine just now it seems that a Mr Kelvin Williams (Director of the International Monetary Fund no less) has been in touch about the US$5,000,000.00 of mine. Also, amongst the promises of all night erections and lose 13 stone in a fortnight pills, there nestled a mail from Mr John Kolbe, Director of Auditing and Accounting Section of First Abu Dhabi Bank about the US10 Million Ten Million United State Dollars that he’d like to give me 40 percent of for helping him out!

So, as it seems i’m going to be flush, perhaps we could talk about investment opportunities??

You're reminding me of the Nigerian prince who died leaving his £8m fortune to Battersea Dogs Home. He tried to give it all away to the needy before he died, but no-one would answer his emails.

42 minutes ago, Jen-in-Wellies said:

The forum moderators have doomed so many businesses by removing that thread that the UK recession is now forecast to last in to 2026, not 2024. How do they sleep at night? 😀

Does artificial intelligence need to sleep? 

:giggles:

Just kiddin', mods! 

Edited by MtB
  • Greenie 1

The topic in question was a spam topic and was subsequently hidden but unfortunately a hidden topic will still appear in the activity stream. (although you won't be able to view it if you click on it)

I think this is a bug but in the meantime if you encounter this issue again, this is the most likely reason why. It will eventually disappear from the activity stream once it ages out.