SWAN ring number CLC2

chevron

Featured Posts

Hi Please if anyone sees a male swan last seen Trent and  Mersey canal at Acton Bridge  with green ring number CLC2 will you let me know where. It’s a swan which has been returned ti the canal after having treatment for an injury which has not settled in its old area.

Edited by chevron

25 minutes ago, chevron said:

Hi Please if anyone sees a male swan last seen Trent and  Mersey canal at Acton Bridge  with ring number CLC2 will you let me know where. It’s a swan which has been returned ti the canal after having treatment for an injury which has not settled in its old area.

I assume you or the organisation returning it to the wild know about Euring.   It may be reported there by people who don't read the forum, it would probably also be a good idea to post the colour of the Darvic ring.  I know when I am checking swans knowing the colour is a help.

12 minutes ago, Jerra said:

I assume you or the organisation returning it to the wild know about Euring.   It may be reported there by people who don't read the forum, it would probably also be a good idea to post the colour of the Darvic ring.  I know when I am checking swans knowing the colour is a help.

Amended the post it’s a green ring. Just trying to locate it using the local boaters who might see the swan probably on its own. Sure the lady who has lots of contacts would be informed by the other Chanels if it’s seen and reported. We know it has moved up the canal but have just lost sight of it now.

9 hours ago, Jerra said:

I'd always assumed the rings were the price tags. Every day is a school day. 😀

Edited by Jen-in-Wellies
  • Haha 2