Tip: Make font larger

RichM

Featured Posts

Just thought I'd share a tip that some may find to be of use. Using the default theme, you may increase the font size of user submitted content, such as posts. 

The below screenshots show what to click. Can be done on mobiles too following similar process when using the default shift theme.

Step 1: Click the toggle:

1986936483_largerfont1.png.60d116a42c71dfd57a9c5b45f87fa906.png

Step 2: Click the toggle named "Larger font-size for posts?" so that it appears similar to below click "Save"

1400568920_largerfont2.png.69aa4131dca37ce29a784e55e9a725b3.png

Also tested using Android on a relatively modern mobile device, near identical process only that fewer alternative options appear. 

There are of course other ways to do this, but this is one easy method.

Cheers

• Greenie 1

4 minutes ago, RichM said:

Just thought I'd share a tip that some may find to be of use. Using the default theme, you may increase the font size of user submitted content, such as posts. 

The below screenshots show what to click. Can be done on mobiles too following similar process when using the default shift theme.

Step 2: Click the toggle named "Larger font-size for posts?" so that it appears similar to below click "Save"

Also tested using Android on a relatively modern mobile device, near identical process only that fewer alternative options appear. 

Cheers

I found that toggle the other day and tried it.

Unfortunately on a Samsung Tab vieing the forum on Chrome it doesnt appear to make any difference what so ever.

22 minutes ago, RichM said:

Cheers

I found that toggle the other day and tried it.

Unfortunately on a Samsung Tab vieing the forum on Chrome it doesnt appear to make any difference what so ever.

Edit -

Oh hang on it seems to work, I toggled it off, signed out the forum, closed chrome, opened chrome and signed back in to CWDF.

14 hours ago, alias said:

I've noticed that Chrome allows scaling (through ctrl- or ctrl+), and remembers the setting (per site) for future visits.

I expect other browsers have something similar.

Forgot about this yes it works.

On a tablet (and presumably a phone) you can scale up or down in three dots top right / settings / accesibility