'View New Content' preceded by huge list

Puffling
Go to solution Solved by RichM,

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, Hudds Lad said:

This has happened before, either that or something changed in the Matrix :D 

You can scroll down the Technical & Account Support category and find similar quite easily.

Might need turning off and back on again.

I couldn't find anything it Tecnical & Account Support which can be turned on or off

9 minutes ago, David Schweizer said:

I couldn't find anything it Tecnical & Account Support which can be turned on or off

I meant the server as one post mentions it sometimes running out of resources and causing problems (you know, the old call centre “have you tried turning it off and on again” mantra)

You can find similar posts about VNC if you scroll down was the other point ;) 

6 hours ago, RichM said:

I have fixed this again. It is actually supposed to be there by design but agree it's unnecessary clutter. Some updates will unfortunately cause it to re-appear until I strip out the culprit line of code. "<span data-role='streamBlurb'>{$stream->blurb()}</span>"

If it still appears for anyone, please reset your browser cache. 

Thanks for flagging it though. For future ref - feel free to tag me in a post and I will become aware of issues like this sooner.

Cheers

Thank you from me too, Rich.

6 hours ago, RichM said:

I have fixed this again. It is actually supposed to be there by design but agree it's unnecessary clutter. Some updates will unfortunately cause it to re-appear until I strip out the culprit line of code. "<span data-role='streamBlurb'>{$stream->blurb()}</span>"

If it still appears for anyone, please reset your browser cache. 

Thanks for flagging it though. For future ref - feel free to tag me in a post and I will become aware of issues like this sooner.

Cheers

Thanks for fixing the page Rich. Just one question, how do I reset my browser cache?