Contact NB Water under bridge

Annie cariad

Featured Posts

I am trying to contact Christine on  NBwater under bridge who witnessed a collision at market Drayton between a hire boat and my boat NB Annie Cariad on the 16th Aug .

If anyone can help or if Christine is on the forum

evanswhaleym@gmail.com

Thanks 

Maybe if you contact C&RT explaing the circumstances they will pass on your request to the owner, but they will probably not give you their details.

C&RTs licence T&Cs details say they will release owners details to insurance companies "and others who need them" so its worth a try.

Good luck.

Hi thanks for the advice contacted the hire company supplied pics and details usual response no liability hirers deny it's . Insurance next feel I have given hire company ever chance to be reasonable 

No hire boat company names but they are at the south junction/start of the shroppie and at a village on the hill 😛 totally disinterested .

2 hours ago, Annie cariad said:

Hi thanks for the advice contacted the hire company supplied pics and details usual response no liability hirers deny it's . Insurance next feel I have given hire company ever chance to be reasonable 

No hire boat company names but they are at the south junction/start of the shroppie and at a village on the hill 😛 totally disinterested .

To be honest, that is not the response I'd expect from a hire company. Firstly, as a commercial enterprise they won't be losing any 'no claims bonus' by referring the matter to their insurers, which is exactly what they should have done. I would recontact them and advise them that if they do not refer the incident to their insurers you will name and shame them both on here and in the Press. They are not the arbiters of this incident, their insurers are. Since we all have to give CRT our insurance details, if the hire company still persist with denial, then I don't see any reason why you cannot go through CRT to get the details. 

• Greenie 1