HDTV Aerial

XLD

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, Tony Brooks said:

It is called a cable TV antenna so it is fair to conclude it is just a 5G "dongle" that may be optimized for HD TV. A proper link so we can see all the vendor says, or does not say, would be helpful if you want an op pinion.

I took a look. Seems like a "freeview" dongle using a terrestrial signal from a US supplier. https://rtehsertte.com/products/spider-pattern-new-hdtv-cable-antenna-4k

24 minutes ago, Hudds Lad said:

For a mere £15 i’ll sell you my patented Kotanga aerial, i’ll even fit a 6G chip (once the chip oile opens), you know it makes sense ;) And as an added bonus, i’ll throw in two spiders and a jimmy spinner!

image.jpeg.b1a849ca9f0c4b02f4ea6ff5844243ff.jpeg

Any long weights available?

27 minutes ago, alias said:

I took a look. Seems like a "freeview" dongle using a terrestrial signal from a US supplier. https://rtehsertte.com/products/spider-pattern-new-hdtv-cable-antenna-4k

So why the reference to 5G unless it is using the mobile phone system to access real time and catch up TV channels. However looking at all the images it seems that you are probably correct and that the 5G is just marketing bull.

500 HD channels with super strong signal - there aren’t 500HD channels on freeview.  I will try and use this phrase myself  “millimeter wave antenna module designated cooperative product”.  Though as there aren’t any UK public tv channels in the 30GHz+ Millimetre wave band I don’t know why you would want a millimetre wave TV antenna.  

30 minutes ago, Chewbacka said:

500 HD channels with super strong signal - there aren’t 500HD channels on freeview.  I will try and use this phrase myself  “millimeter wave antenna module designated cooperative product”.  Though as there aren’t any UK public tv channels in the 30GHz+ Millimetre wave band I don’t know why you would want a millimetre wave TV antenna.  

fit in a small area?  :)

• Haha 2