anyone know where to buy scabbler cutters near northampton?

Featured Posts

im scabbling my boat but the cutters are blunt but need them asap as im in a rented tunnel or even if i have to hire another scabbler.. anyone know if theres anywhere near northampton to get some ?  thanks again

2 hours ago, crosser said:

im scabbling my boat but the cutters are blunt but need them asap as im in a rented tunnel or even if i have to hire another scabbler.. anyone know if theres anywhere near northampton to get some ?  thanks again

My scabbler (can't give make cos it's at home) came from Germany. At time of purchase new wheels were circa £60 , now they're £160 . Þhe hidden price  of Brexit.  On the bright side my passport has a blue cover and my beer glass has a crown stamp on it.

• Love 1

6 hours ago, crosser said:

Try here 

https://shop.ukboatyard.uk

They just got some in and can post it to you.

Edited by Drayke
To add web address.

8 hours ago, crosser said:

Try Plantools in Daventry, they hire scabblers and quite often have spare teeth in stock.

3 hours ago, Chewbacka said:

Don’t forget to tell them it’s for use on steel, concrete cutters will not last long on steel.

Unless you're trying to remove a sand-coated roof, then they're just the job.

Edited by Higgs