CRT Pump-out cards

Featured Posts

19 minutes ago, James Dunleavy said:

We are moored near Leeds Dock and desperately need a pump-out card as every marina and boatyard around here no longer sell them. CRT only offer to sell online, which they say can take up to two weeks.

If anyone has one for sale please respond yesterday!

Thanks, Jim

It is not true that they are only available on line. There are outlets for these at most manned facilities, eg tunnels, lock flights, service points.

I have no knowledge of such around Leeds, have you asked C&RT on the emergency number 03030 404040?

I was gonna suggest the CaRT office in Leeds but I see it ‘temporarily shut’. 

It’s unbelievable. 

Just now, Goliath said:

I was gonna suggest the CaRT office in Leeds but I see it ‘temporarily shut’. 

It’s unbelievable. 

Mind you I think I’d go around there anyway and hammer on the door. 
Someone’ll be in there. 

After the third time the pump out machine at Kingswood Junction accepted my card but didn't go on to do the job, I stopped being a card carrying member. Take your boat to somewhere you can pay someone for a pump out you actually receive rather than take the risk at a CRT machine would be my advice.

5 hours ago, Tracy D'arth said:

It is not true that they are only available on line. There are outlets for these at most manned facilities, eg tunnels, lock flights, service points.

I have no knowledge of such around Leeds, have you asked C&RT on the emergency number 03030 404040?

My experience of phoning CRT (that's not the emergency number by the way) is that they don't actually know where the cards are sold - which is a bit of a concern! Because in theory, a bunch of retailers have a bunch of cards, yet CRT don't know where to go and collect the money from, if/when a card is sold. Its probably that their customer services simply don't have any useful information.

17 minutes ago, Paul C said:

My experience of phoning CRT (that's not the emergency number by the way) is that they don't actually know where the cards are sold - which is a bit of a concern! Because in theory, a bunch of retailers have a bunch of cards, yet CRT don't know where to go and collect the money from, if/when a card is sold. Its probably that their customer services simply don't have any useful information.

I thought it was.   So what is it then?

1 hour ago, Paul C said:

The retailers have to buy the cards. so no risk to crt. Many years ago they didn't make a profit on the cards so no incentive to stock them. I don't know if this is still the case.