Yellow topped bollards

haggis

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, haggis said:

Ah, that just shows how poor my memory is!. It is a few years sine I boated through Braunston but I was sure they had yellow tops 🙂  Its probably an age thing 

haggis,

I seem to recall about 40 years ago, some bollards in Braunston having an orange plastic insert with a wheelchair logo. The plastic inserts did not last long as they were easy to remove. 

10 minutes ago, Allan(nb Albert) said:

I seem to recall about 40 years ago, some bollards in Braunston having an orange plastic insert with a wheelchair logo. The plastic inserts did not last long as they were easy to remove. 

can you bring the inserts back now

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, haggis said:

Ah, that just shows how poor my memory is!. It is a few years sine I boated through Braunston but I was sure they had yellow tops 🙂  Its probably an age thing 

haggis,

It was an interesting photo

6 minutes ago, Tonka said:

but they are not outside the roundhouse

I'm currently moored on blue topped bollards, outside the Roundhouse in Birmingham.

Freshly painted too, just beyond the tackly stage, but not yet fully hard.  Same  blue shade as the signs, is this a sign of "we brought too much blue paint, what can we use it for?"

Bod

6 minutes ago, Bod said:

I'm currently moored on blue topped bollards, outside the Roundhouse in Birmingham.

Freshly painted too, just beyond the tackly stage, but not yet fully hard.  Same  blue shade as the signs, is this a sign of "we brought too much blue paint, what can we use it for?"

Bod

if you walk towards farmers bridge you will find some yellow bollards

9 minutes ago, Bod said:

Bod

Probably being tarted up ahead of the commonwealth games.

33 minutes ago, Bod said:

Bod

They wiped the rain off them to paint them as we were leaving last week stating down by Tindal Bridge

On 25/07/2022 at 16:23, john6767 said:

Didn't work with me then 🙂

This is the Roundhouse logo that was on the yellow bollards, the smiley face is a horse shoe.

IMG_20220728_151041780.jpg.40a9236085df9cc9d5b95d7c847eb600.jpg

Now the bollards are all blue with a CRT label onIMG_20220728_150607341.jpg.5b68f4ca300c1ae251c2a776c2963ab7.jpg

8 hours ago, Rob-M said:

This is the Roundhouse logo that was on the yellow bollards, the smiley face is a horse shoe.

IMG_20220728_151041780.jpg.40a9236085df9cc9d5b95d7c847eb600.jpg

Now the bollards are all blue with a CRT label onIMG_20220728_150607341.jpg.5b68f4ca300c1ae251c2a776c2963ab7.jpg

I get it now.  Bit of a rubbish blue paint job though!