Shoreline Parts

Martinb

Featured Posts

Afternoon.  We have a 12v shoreline fridge freezer model RR47ACC.   The freezer box seal has split and i am to source a replacement.  Have tried shorelines website but the parts are limited.  Any ideas?

Tried phoning shoreline rather than just online? They arent a massive company so should be able to help in person.

If you can find the LEC model then these people do a lot of domestic appliance spares

https://www.espares.co.uk/browse/at1084/fridges-and-freezers?gclid=Cj0KCQjwlemWBhDUARIsAFp1rLVgJ12FaQWUlHCYLfmP0a18i6HnBEckGLOLRInnPcR73tKtyy0c2McaApyLEALw_wcB

However be warned that in my experience the price of such spares for things like fridges and cookers is eyewatering.

3 minutes ago, Martinb said:

Any ideas how i can do that?

Echo Ditchcrawler above

Try contacting Shoreline - They're usually quite helpful (although my last contact was several years ago)

I thought you could get universal seals and cut to length?

whether they’re any good or not I wouldn’t know,

but it maybe an option if you can’t source the original part or the original part is very expensive. 

to add: but yes phone shoreline direct first. 
Ive bought stuff off them and they’ve been very good at communicating by email. 

Edited by Goliath