Continuous cruiser male seeks female boating companion

LJM

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Balloon said:

What was that about innuendo? 

it was enough to send you away elsewhere???

I live next to the K&A these days, and me bote is on the h'Oxford...

1 minute ago, Balloon said:

You’ve not been down here in 19 years then? 

Nope. I gets agoraphobia on them wide canals....

19 minutes ago, Balloon said:

Ah far better. Well done. The lock with the bollards is in berko but most of the bollards round here are like that. You get points. No bonus points though as you needed too many clues. 

That’s where I’ll recognise them from then 👍

but don’t remember the mass of willow 

• Happy 1

11 minutes ago, MtB said:

I live next to the K&A these days, and me bote is on the h'Oxford...

Nope. I gets agoraphobia on them wide canals....

Oh cool, thats where we're heading off to next week, the Oxford. 

10 minutes ago, Goliath said:

That’s where I’ll recognise them from then 👍

but don’t remember the mass of willow 

So much willow in berko at the mo. Whereabouts are you 

On 20/07/2022 at 08:54, MtB said:

Most that I know say they get a continuous stream of offers from the large numbers of 50-something recently divorced/separated solo bloke boaters on the cut, and fending them all off is a bigger problem than loneliness in the evenings!

50-something... 60-something... married... 👀

Edited by BlueStringPudding
  • Greenie 1

17 minutes ago, Balloon said:

I didn’t say I was some sort of slave did I? I do MY man jobs. Not other people’s! I’ll take you up on the cuppa though 

OMG 😱 ... I'll have to get some milk in!!

Are you sure you wouldn't prefer some 8.4% cider???

• Haha 1

Just now, MtB said:

Either or both is good. Thanks 😁

1 minute ago, MtB said:

Unless @BlueStringPudding is casting aspersions on you 🤔

• Haha 1

Just now, MtB said:

Of course she is. I'm a disaster area! Best avoided!

well. I love her user name. 

but you seem ok. You’ve given me some pretty sound advice when I’ve had the humility to ask it on here

anyway. Where on the Oxford. 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Balloon said:

well. I love her user name. 

but you seem ok. You’ve given me some pretty sound advice when I’ve had the humility to ask it on here

anyway. Where on the Oxford. 

We've known each other for years both on here and in real life. BSP is lurvely! And Tree munky! 

I'll PM you.... 

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Balloon said:

Either or both is good. Thanks 😁

Unless @BlueStringPudding is casting aspersions on you 🤔

I would never cast nasturtiums on MTB. But neither would I drink his cider. (Not because he's in any way dubious, only because I had an incident with several ciders at a friend's 18th birthday party as a teenager, and ever since can't even smell the stuff without reliving the experience of vomiting up the window of M&S the next morning. Oh, and on to my boyfriend-at-the-time's black suede trainers too! (Never vomited on Tree Monkey's shoes, and that's because I'm such a catch 😂😉))

I don't doubt that to someone who has never regurgitated up a shop window, MTB's cider would be delicious and imbibed in perfect company 

• Happy 1

Just now, BlueStringPudding said:

I would never cast nasturtiums on MTB. But neither would I drink his cider. (Not because he's in any way dubious, only because I had an incident with several ciders at a friend's 18th birthday party as a teenager, and ever since can't even smell the stuff without reliving the experience of vomiting up the window of M&S the next morning. Oh, and on to my boyfriend-at-the-time's black suede trainers too! (Never vomited on Tree Monkey's shoes, and that's because I'm such a catch 😂😉))

I don't doubt that to someone who has never regurgitated up a shop window, MTB's cider would be delicious and imbibed in perfect company 

Thanks for the honest review, @BlueStringPudding 😂 I have regurgitated in a number of places but never a shop window.

• Greenie 1

9 minutes ago, BlueStringPudding said:

Looks like I've still got BSP fooled, eh??! 

• Haha 1

Just now, MtB said:

Do you have any videos, please? 

There are special websites for that kinda thing, MTB.

Ironically, thanks to likelihood of in-store CCTV, I suspect there is spectacular video footage of my vomitnami from the other side of the glass at M&S 🤔

Just now, BlueStringPudding said:

There are special websites for that kinda thing, MTB.

Ironically, thanks to likelihood of in-store CCTV, I suspect there is spectacular video footage of my vomitnami from the other side of the glass at M&S 🤔

The closest I can get to this is a drunken pee in an alleyway aged about 17. Policeman tried to get me to stop. There was no stopping this kind of wee. He just had to watch. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BlueStringPudding said:

I was laughing so much, Balloon, I accidentally pressed the crying smiley instead of the laughing one, just then. 

I know that kind of wee.

It is most of my wees. 

😂😂😂😂 me too 

• Haha 2