Kelvin k3 with gearbox and original Kelvin stand with ships wheel and gear wheel.

Dan27

Featured Posts

I have a 3 cylinder Kelvin K3 for sale in running order. I am am in the process of getting ready to remove it from my boat. Will take videos of it running before I remove. This is a very rare item nowadays. I am looking for £3000 for engine, gearbox, stand with wheel and gear wheel and also gear and stop levers and rev counter. If anyone is interested please get in touch and I can send photos etc. Thanks

3 hours ago, Dan27 said:

I have a 3 cylinder Kelvin K3 for sale in running order. I am am in the process of getting ready to remove it from my boat. Will take videos of it running before I remove. This is a very rare item nowadays. I am looking for £3000 for engine, gearbox, stand with wheel and gear wheel and also gear and stop levers and rev counter. If anyone is interested please get in touch and I can send photos etc. Thanks

Where is it?

How lovely!

I fixed a boiler for a surgeon who was asking me about my boat(s). I mentioned my Kelvins and to my surprise he said he has a K3 too! In his sloop which he keeps in Bermuda, I think he said. Yours is/was clearly not in a narrow boat either...

• 1 year later...