National engine parts

Jrtm

Featured Posts

After having struggled to get parts it was taken upon myself to build and replace parts for the National engine.

Due to this if anyone is interested in parts please let me know.

I can supply most parts new odd part can be reconditioned.

.Liners (to original spec with a plate and sealing ring)

.Liner sealing plate

.Camshafts (shafts not lobes) the lobes can be swapped over but the bearings tend to ware the shafts causing them to oval

.Camshaft bearing holders for either end (steel or ally) designed for either roller or bronze bearing, these can also be modded to not require a end blank like the stock ones or can be made for a blank to be fitted

.Camshaft lifters

.Push rods

.Able to rebuild gearbox with bearings rather than bronze (the stock setup requires 1 bearing to have 3 rotation movements on it, by replacing to bearings each movement gets its own bearing

.Replacement gearbox to reduction box central bearing

.Repair gearbox shafts these tend to get very worn

.rebuilt oil pumps with new internals

.Engine to oil pump shaft (often in very poor condition)

.Reconditioned water pump to govenor shaft

.Injector pump lifters

.Fully reconditioned cylinder heads with new shafts, bored rockers to match new shafts (some rockers require a liner fitting if they have been bored in the past, if they haven't been bored before can either bore and leave as cast or fit a liner)

.New front Crankshaft seals built sim spec as originally fitted (some have had the seal retaining plates removed and just a felt seal put in. The replacements refit that plate and refitted with new felt seals.

There are several other items that can be replaced / reconditioned please contact me if intresed in any parts, I will add some photos soon of some of the replacement parts that have been made.

Please note I also have

.A few good but second hand cylinder heads.

.New 1961 ally pistons with correct compression rings (should have 2 different rings fitted 1 & 3 the same, middle is different)and 2 oil rings, new gudgeon pin and clips. (Please note new pistons ordered from rn come with 3 compression rings the same (these work but I not as originally designed)