CaRT grass cutting contract 2022

Pie Eater

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, LadyG said:

The problem with dredging on the cut in industrial areas is contaminated soil, so I don't think it can always be returned to  farmland

Obviously you haven't visited the \Middle Level region. There are no industrial areas.

36 minutes ago, Athy said:

Obviously you haven't visited the \Middle Level region. There are no industrial areas.

I know that.

I was thinking about reasons why CRT don't do much dredging. It's not just the cost of digging the stuff out.

Edited by LadyG

agricultural runoff is often highly polluted by greenies standards,from the days when all sorts of stuff like chlorocarbons and arsenic based pesticides were used..........so the soil in situ is OK ,but the runoff silt is subject to all kinds of egghead reviews and sanctions dreamed up by greens..

13 minutes ago, john.k said:

agricultural runoff is often highly polluted by greenies standards,from the days when all sorts of stuff like chlorocarbons and arsenic based pesticides were used..........so the soil in situ is OK ,but the runoff silt is subject to all kinds of egghead reviews and sanctions dreamed up by greens..

Yeah, damn those greeny woke lot, wanting to make our rivers clean, foolishness 

• Haha 1

The greens are the public face of an authoritarian communist leadership exploiting a slightly  educated millennial peasantry.  In the recent election ,greens  were elected on promises of free house ownership for millenials,a generous wage for those who dont want to work,the whole country given back to the abos,and the usual raft of free university education ,suppression of development ,taking the money off boomers to finance the promises......oddly enough the greens made no mention of green causes in their manifesto..

• Sad 1

On 28/06/2022 at 23:12, Athy said:

I should add that the remarks from the MLC are genuine.

Genuine or not doesn't matter.

It is the EA's responsibility to prosecute transgressions under the Environmental Protection Act, not the MLC.

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 1