Forum rules and guidelines?

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, Athy said:

That's a good point, but I don't think it's a factor. Buttons relating to moderation appear on a separate line.

My top line reads;

Browse...All activity...Gallery...Member map...Donate...More.

Does yours?

Your internet browser is not maximised.

If I reduce mine down I get the same.

CWDF.JPG

Just noticed do we have different rules and guidelines for separate sections of the forum. If you go into the political part there right at the top is a red box for rules and guidelines. 

So why is it done different to the rest of the forum

On 19/06/2022 at 19:08, Tonka said:

Just noticed do we have different rules and guidelines for separate sections of the forum. If you go into the political part there right at the top is a red box for rules and guidelines. 

So why is it done different to the rest of the forum

They are not different. We've simply highlighted some of the rules/guidelines which were commonly contravened in the Political & Current affairs forum while also making a point/link to check the Forum Rules & Guidelines.

As for why they are highlighted in the form of a red banner in that particular forum; It's simply because in the past we have noticed a large number of posts which were in contravention of the Forum Rules & Guidelines. It's just there to serve as a reminder and the same approach wasn't deemed to be necessary elsewhere on the site. If you want big red banners in every forum then sure, I can make that happen but I'm fairly certain we'd receive an equal amount of complaints, if not more. ;) That said, I have moved the main link to the FR&G to a more accessible location.

• Greenie 1