Android tablet

Slim

Featured Posts

I have hearing difficulties, hate wearing my aids but like listening to the spoken word, books ,BBC Sounds etc. I often do this via my Samsung S5e tablet. It has 4 speakers that are sufficiently loud for me to hear. Unfortunatly the S5e model appears to have a design fault where it intermittently cuts out. A tap , rotation, sometimes even just touching, not tapping, the volume control or on/off button will restore things. This is my second S5e as the first had the same problem. The current tablet is still under warranty but the Samsung process needs to be experienced to be believed. I'd rather cut my loses and go elsewhere. Can anyone suggest from experience a LOUD android tablet. I really do not like I Pads (I've had one)

Thanks.

Would consider another Samsung but not an S5e  

I use an old,probably obsolete, Lenovo Yoga 7 inch tablet, the rather rare version with a sim slot. If you don't need the slot, they're cheap enough on Ebay. The battery lasts for ever and the speakers are loud enough for my deaf ears. 

Edited by Arthur Marshall

I bought  some decent hearing aids and don't even notice that I am wearing them apart from the fact that I can hear again and don't annoy the family by running everything at full volume. 

They did  cost me £3k but worth every penny.