Lister Type 2R bearings

Liam

Featured Posts

Hi all, would anyone know a reference or part/type number for the bearing shown in the picture. It's the top output side of a Type 2R reduction box for a HA2M. 

Cheers all

20220612_182942.jpg

20220612_182938.jpg

Hi Tracy, the photo above is a bit misleading, it's actually a 3:1 pictured and the shaft sizes between the 2:1 and 3:1 differ slightly.

I took all of the old bearings from the 2:1 to the shop, and replacements were found and purchased apart from the 1 in the picture. I left it with them last week to try and source so don't have it with me to measure. I am hoping that theres a slim chance somebody has the bearings required scribbled down on the back of a fag packet somewhere after changing their own 🙂

If its an Imperial size ,it may be hard to find.....it appears to have a lipped race............however ,I believe Ransome and Marles are still in business ,and can supply specials at a price............if its a standard  metric size ,then there should be no problem finding one.

I'm happy to report that the required bearing has been tracked down, ordered and should be with me tomorrow morning.

For anyone in the same predicament as me in the future it is a CRL10A bearing 🙂

Thanks for the comments