Flexible Solar Panels

Featured Posts

On 20/05/2022 at 16:47, Traveller said:

Oh that sort on nit-picking - the type you are famous for. People like you need three pages of info when for most a couple of lines will do. To be honest I would rather you just did not respond. You are only out to try and score points and I am not interested. Obviously the old Canalworld mafia still exists in what they see as their private little club. Get a life son you are looking tired.

Probably why Tony gets so many problems resolved and saves those of us not so knowledgable hundreds of pounds. What do you bring to the forum?

I think it is you who is nit-picking, by the way, I don’t belong to any club!!

• Greenie 1

1 hour ago, Old Son said:

Probably why Tony gets so many problems resolved and saves those of us not so knowledgable hundreds of pounds. What do you bring to the forum?

I think it is you who is nit-picking, by the way, I don’t belong to any club!!

What has that to do with being bloody rude and arrogant which is what he was. It matters not what money he has saved you or what I or anybody else brings to the forum. He was out of line and not for the first time. And clearly you do belong to a club. Fortunately not mine though.

• Greenie 1

On 20/05/2022 at 16:47, Traveller said:

Oh that sort on nit-picking - the type you are famous for. People like you need three pages of info when for most a couple of lines will do. To be honest I would rather you just did not respond. You are only out to try and score points and I am not interested. Obviously the old Canalworld mafia still exists in what they see as their private little club. Get a life son you are looking tired.

What an obnoxious comment.

1 hour ago, Traveller said:

What has that to do with being bloody rude and arrogant which is what he was. It matters not what money he has saved you or what I or anybody else brings to the forum. He was out of line and not for the first time. And clearly you do belong to a club. Fortunately not mine though.

All I can say is you must be reading a different comment. I can see anything that is rude or arrogant. If requesting a clarification is arrogant then I wonder what things are coming to.  

• Greenie 2

2 hours ago, Old Son said:

All I can say is you must be reading a different comment. I can see anything that is rude or arrogant. If requesting a clarification is arrogant then I wonder what things are coming to.  

That’s your opinion and we have already ascertained we are in different clubs. Clearly your’s has lower standards or at least lower expectations. But then several first class contributors have left this due to the mentality of some. To be honest I can understand why. 

2 minutes ago, Loddon said:

Someone will be along to nick the panels very soon 😱

Doubt it. They never nicked the original panels which could be removed with a screwdriver in a few minutes. Boat next to me has been using magnets for the last two years. A risk I am happy to take

• Haha 1