Solar panel

AlX

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Onewheeler said:

I imagine he's not got a delivery address...

I'm sure he has but I know what you mean.

I have found that it is not difficult to get deliveries on the cut / river as you can use a pub, hotel, etc etc post code or even what-three-words and the couriers will bring it to you.

Just tell them to call you X minutes before arrival and you can walk down and meet them - that is exactly what we do with Asda Food deliveries.

9 hours ago, Up-Side-Down said:

With prices and service that is hard to beat. Worth collecting from their base near Lewes as transport on panels is particularly expensive.

Yes, that is because it's a special courier, very friendly chap delivers to your roof!

Thanks a lot for your replies. Could you also recommend someone to install solar panels (apart from Ron Gooding who's been mentioned but is currently not close to London where my boat is)?

5 minutes ago, MtB said:

Why does it matter where the boat is?

Because he wants someone to come and do the install for him and also wants to pay London's outrageous prices😱

13 minutes ago, Loddon said:

Because he wants someone to come and do the install for him and also wants to pay London's outrageous prices😱

Aha so the wrong question was asked in the OP. Should have been "Who can supply and fit a solar panel in Londone please?", perhaps.