Solar Installation Required Around Nantwich Area

JoeC

Featured Posts

Afternoon.

Can anybody recommend any solar suppliers / installers in the Nantwich, Cheshire area or ones that travel over that way.

I have looked on the net but just looking for recommendations from on here.

Thanks

Joe

2 hours ago, Tracy D'arth said:

Sandra Parker,  Ace Marine.  Was at Orchard now Wincham,  Northwich  I think.  07852186768.  Marine Electrician, doubt she supplies but you never know.

@Tracy D'arth  Looked this up and it says company dissolved 6 October 2020. Not called the number though as only just read this message now (21:25).

Edited by JoeC

4 hours ago, Leemc said:

Ed Shires 07922 163072, did a brilliant job for us. Based near Leek, top guy.

His company is Four Counties Marine Services. Pictures of his work on Google reviews

Seconded. First class bloke that knows his stuff. He is ALWAYS busy.

I also have heard good things about Ed so will call him - cheers.

However, I don't like the way he lays his panels flat and gets rid of mushroom vents so will discuss that with him.

8 hours ago, JoeC said:

I also have heard good things about Ed so will call him - cheers.

However, I don't like the way he lays his panels flat and gets rid of mushroom vents so will discuss that with him.

I wanted my panels set flat at the front of the roof, Ed swapped the mushroom for a low profile vent to keep the ventilation.  His brackets are low profile so the panels are close to the roof but they can be tilted if required.  I never bother tilting ours, just leave them flat 

Ed happened to be at my marina today so I had a chat with him. Gave me some good advice but he is fully booked up until August. However, he gave me the details for Phil Owen of ProElectrical as another good installer - he is located around Cosgrove (Milton Keynes area) but will travel. He said very good things about Phil and also that he works closely with him. I think it is good that an installer will recommend somebody else to take work away from them in order to please the customer. Thanks Ed for this and the chat.

• Greenie 1