Chinese or Indian in Middlewich.

haggis

Featured Posts

Mrs Haggis, I fear for your health, what with all of this talk of eating out and rich food every evening. 

What you need is some wholesome traditional cuisine.

I suggest you head over to Chester, and I will prepare my speciality dish for yourself and Mr H. I call it my baked bean surprise. 

I am a tad short of rations at the moment due to some serious mismanagement by the respective heads of the Grocery Procurement and Transport Committees. 

But the essential ingredients are available- Heinz baked beans, onions, and pepper. 

The surprise will be if it is even remotely edible, but it is a dining experience that is very character-building. 

• Greenie 1

8 minutes ago, haggis said:

Thank you for the very kind offer ( I think) but we head back up north tomorrow

After 96 locks, I imagine poor Mr H being conveyed home on a stretcher. 

My baked bean surprise would have either killed him, or raised him from his stretcher.

Certainly several people have survived it in recent years, and our dear Mr H is a gentleman of extraordinary constitution. 

Its a shame to have missed you, but no matter. My hospitality knows no bounds.

I shall shelve the beans until your return to our fair waterways. I may even use the same can.

I suspect the expiry date is the very least of the hazards associated with the dish. 

Edited by Tony1
  • Greenie 1

On 20/04/2022 at 16:34, haggis said:

Is that Tesco Express ? I noticed there was an Indian restaurant next door.

Sorry I can't remember.

13 hours ago, Tony1 said:

Mrs Haggis, I fear for your health, what with all of this talk of eating out and rich food every evening. 

What you need is some wholesome traditional cuisine.

I suggest you head over to Chester, and I will prepare my speciality dish for yourself and Mr H. I call it my baked bean surprise. 

I am a tad short of rations at the moment due to some serious mismanagement by the respective heads of the Grocery Procurement and Transport Committees. 

But the essential ingredients are available- Heinz baked beans, onions, and pepper. 

The surprise will be if it is even remotely edible, but it is a dining experience that is very character-building. 

You rich so and so, HEINZ beans !!! 

:)

51 minutes ago, Laurie Booth said:

Sorry I can't remember.

You rich so and so, HEINZ beans !!! 

:)

Only the finest rations for my dear Mrs Haggis  😀

I prepare for any visit from the Haggises (?Haggii?) as if they were foreign dignitaries. 

• Greenie 1