signing in

haza

Featured Posts

it lets me sign in with the new password . when i log out and try to log in with my new password it wont let me .why would i ask about this issue if it were not happening. yes i thought others  would notice also but thank you .not to bother tho thanks again 

1 minute ago, haza said:

it lets me sign in with the new password . when i log out and try to log in with my new password it wont let me .why would i ask about this issue if it were not happening. yes i thought others  would notice also but thank you .not to bother tho thanks again 

Do you have an attitude or mental problem?  You posts are coming across as impolite.

• Greenie 2

3 minutes ago, haza said:

So how did you log in to post this, your old password or what?

not i dont have a mental problem ..and as for attitude need i say more ,,kettle black as they say ..could those who have not had the same problem as myself not comment please thank you .

1 minute ago, Tracy D'arth said:

As it seems that no one else is having a problem you will not get any replies then.

I am not black.

Your ignorance is only exceeded by your arrogance and poor English.

And if someone knows how to resolve the problem, then she has asked that they do not reply uless they actually have the problem themselves.

Obviously has more than just a logging-on problem !

• Greenie 1

When you’ve requested a new password, clear the cookies before you try logging in with the new one so all cookies are freshly saved with the new details, sounds like your browser maybe hanging onto the old details somehow.

Edited by Hudds Lad
spelling
  • Greenie 1

2 hours ago, Hudds Lad said:

When you’ve requested a new password, clear the cookies before you try logging in with the new one so all cookies are freshly saved with the new details, sounds like your browser maybe hanging onto the old details somehow.

^^^^

This.

My browser saves the password and if I make a change it asks if I want to update the saved password.

It seems not all browsers are as smart :( 

• Greenie 1