Solar panels

Dean4444

Featured Posts

Can anyone recommend a good company to get my solar setup off .Nimble solar was recommended but their reviews are shocking πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Just now, Dean4444 said:

Can anyone recommend a good company to get my solar setup off .bimble solar was recommended but their reviews are shocking πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Β 

Just now, Dean4444 said:

Can anyone recommend a good company to get my solar setup off .bimble solar was recommended but their reviews are shocking πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Β 

Assuming you mean BIMBLE, my feedback for them is "100% - superb to deal with" I have placed numerous orders with them always received what I ordered and delivered when they said it would be.

Β 

You tend to find that only 'unhappy folks' post, the happy ones just get on with it.

Β 

They may have 20, 30 ??? negative feedback out of 1000s of sales.

We also used bimble solar .

Great service great advice etc very helpful company .

They use dpd to deliver the bits an bobs they are shocking delivery company .

They use a different company for the panels and they aregreat .

regards Greg .

I've never beenΒ  that impressed by bimble personally, think they are great if you have no idea at all and are happy to be led by them.Β Β 

Β 

I found the guys at runbythesun more knowledgeable and happy to sell me what I needed rather than that what they wanted to sell me....

50 minutes ago, jonathanA said:

I've never beenΒ  that impressed by bimble

Β 

Nor me. I've bought twice form them and what arrived did not match the website description, and Bimble staff were all like "do I look like I give a fark". More a case of we know the description on the web page doesn't match, but that is what you get.

Β 

No attempt or interest in correcting their error. Quite disappointing really given the good rap they get on here.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by MtB
Add a bit

Used Bibles (now that is untrue, let's try again)

Β 

Used Bimbles twice in the past and was more than happy with what I got. I did monitor there site until something arrived that I wanted I than ordered it without a problem.

11 hours ago, jonathanA said:

I've never beenΒ  that impressed by bimble personally, think they are great if you have no idea at all and are happy to be led by them.Β Β 

Β 

I found the guys at runbythesun more knowledgeable and happy to sell me what I needed rather than that what they wanted to sell me....

Run By The Sun seem more set up for house installation, and then only in the Leicester area

I got my 480w of panels and EPever controller from eBay as nowhere else had the right size panels to fit theΒ  space onΒ  my roof.Β  Still working well 3 years later.

Cheaper than most other places 😎