Dishwasher?

Richard10002

Featured Posts

I’ve seen the French version demonstrated and it seemed pretty good. Although, scrolling down it says manufactured in vendee, France. I’m not sure how that works with the “Made in UK” bit at the top. 

3 hours ago, blackrose said:

Is the one in the video the same as the one Richard posted the link to? Looks the same but the geezer in the video said it was 350 quid? That's a bit different from £69.99.

MMM! Looking at my link it says it's reduced from £209.

Thinking about it, it actually seems too good to be true at £70, and £200 or £350 seems more realistic. Perhaps you send the money and nothing arrives?

19 hours ago, Moke said:

I’ve seen the French version demonstrated and it seemed pretty good. Although, scrolling down it says manufactured in vendee, France. I’m not sure how that works with the “Made in UK” bit at the top. 

Someone is telling porkies?

3 hours ago, Richard10002 said:

MMM! Looking at my link it says it's reduced from £209.

Thinking about it, it actually seems too good to be true at £70, and £200 or £350 seems more realistic. Perhaps you send the money and nothing arrives?

I would probably buy one at 70 quid as there are times the washing up just piles up and I can't be bothered to do it. Is there any way of verifying the website?

7 hours ago, Idle Days said:

Real boater but them in a bag and tow it behind them for a hour. If you want to economise you can include you dirty undies in the same load.

I once towed a couple of saucepans for the better part of a day down the English Channel. It didn't work ! I suspect the water was too cold 🥶 

• Greenie 1

A man went to visit his 90 year old grandfather and while eating the breakfast of eggs and bacon prepared for him, he noticed a film-like substance on his plate. So he says, "Grandfather, are these plates clean?" His grandfather replies, "Those plates are as clean as cold water can get them, so go on and finish your meal."

That afternoon, while eating the hamburgers his grandfather made for lunch, he noticed many little black specks around the edge of his plate so again he asked, "Grandfather are you sure these plates are clean?" Without looking up from his burger, the grandfather says, "I told you those dishes are as clean as cold water can get them, now don't ask me about it anymore."

Well, later that day, they were on their way out to get dinner. As he was leaving the house, grandfather's dog who was lying on the floor started to growl and would not let him pass. "Grandfather, your dog won't let me out." Without diverting his attention from the football game he was watching, his grandfather shouted, "Coldwater, get out of the way!"

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, blackrose said:

I would probably buy one at 70 quid as there are times the washing up just piles up and I can't be bothered to do it. Is there any way of verifying the website?

Whilst nothing is guaranteed this website may be of use https://www.scamadviser.com/

They rate the site as suspicious - just put the domain name in the search box (doesn't need the https:\\ bits )

Looking at the site it looks to be a template based site (nowt wrong with that, my own is) but there is no registered address or telephone number. The only contact is via a contact me form which is fine for a non commercial site but bad for a commercial site. 

Personally I'd avoid.

• Greenie 1

When the price looks too good to be true there must be a catch.

Some of the spelling on the easywash site is american spelling like centimeter and customization. 

I've personally seen similar units.  Not the same as this one...but similar.  The first impression I had with them all was....TINY.

Be sure it really will be big enough to accept the sorts of things (plates, pans, etc) that you normally expect to put into it.  And be sure your electrical system has the ability to feed it (assuming you're planning on using it off of mains on an inverter).

Yes, I know....all dreadfully obvious concerns.  But, people do get fooled by such things fairly frequently I've found.

Edited by Thom B