Changing pages.

Bod

Featured Posts

I am finding that when I go to the "next page" in a topic, instead of going to the top of the next page, it goes to the bottom of the next page, I then have to scroll up to the top of the page to continue to read.

I don't think it is a basic problem on my computer, as other forums just go to the top of the next page, as expected.

Do I have a CWDF setting wrong?

Bod

4 minutes ago, Bod said:

I am finding that when I go to the "next page" in a topic, instead of going to the top of the next page, it goes to the bottom of the next page, I then have to scroll up to the top of the page to continue to read.

I don't think it is a basic problem on my computer, as other forums just go to the top of the next page, as expected.

Do I have a CWDF setting wrong?

Bod

Try changing the Content View Behavior settings under your account settings.

• Greenie 2

13 hours ago, Bod said:

Tried all 3 settings, no joy.

Usually goes to the 3-4 last entries on the next page.

Bod

I have my settings to go to first unread and this used to happen when I clicked on the topic title, now it does only sometime, occasionally it goes to the end of the topic.

What I do now I click the little dot at the beginning of the thread name, it works everytime, slightly irritating but I've got used to it now

For a previously opened topic, I to click on the dot before the title, this takes me to the first unread comment of that topic.

My problem is within the topic itself.

Moving from the 1st page to the 2nd page, instead of going to the top of page 2, it takes me to the bottom of page 2, from where I have to scroll up, to read unread comments.

The forum never used to do this, indeed other non CWDF forums don't.

I'm using Windows 10 on an HP laptop.

Bod

52 minutes ago, Bod said:

For a previously opened topic, I to click on the dot before the title, this takes me to the first unread comment of that topic.

My problem is within the topic itself.

Moving from the 1st page to the 2nd page, instead of going to the top of page 2, it takes me to the bottom of page 2, from where I have to scroll up, to read unread comments.

The forum never used to do this, indeed other non CWDF forums don't.

I'm using Windows 10 on an HP laptop.

Bod

I get the same behaviour as you on occasion, but interestingly, only when browsing the topics on a mobile phone (Firefox mobile browser). Using Firefox or Brave on the laptop has never resulted in 'starting at the bottom'.

I agree, it's recent forum behaviour.