White Christmas

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, David Mack said:

Has anyone else noticed that there appears to have been a fall of snow on the "Recently Browsing" bar?

Yes, I noticed it a few days ago. 

Do you think it is supposed to be snow then? I've been completely mystified by it. I found it most irritating initially then I realised I should perhaps 'get a life'! 

There was a animated snow effect but I figured that would drive people berserk so I quickly removed it and left the snow on the horizontal bars. Now there is something a little more subtle for the New Year. Greenie points to the first person to spot it!

• Greenie 1

3 hours ago, RichM said:

There was a animated snow effect but I figured that would drive people berserk so I quickly removed it and left the snow on the horizontal bars. Now there is something a little more subtle for the New Year. Greenie points to the first person to spot it!

I’m going with this

9C8FA4A2-EF3C-4A77-A657-DA91FCFC7ED2.jpeg

• Greenie 1

On 31/12/2021 at 13:13, RichM said:

Good work!