Hello Again

Heffalump

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Nightwatch said:

Long time no hear. Glad you’re afloat again.

Yes!  It gets a little bittersweet to keep too much up-to-date when I can't be afloat lol.  Great to see so many names again.

49 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

Nice one! Good to see you back on here and enjoying being back on the water. The pros of urban boating are the life and people, the cons are the crap produced by said life and people that ends up in the canal. Have fun down there.

Absolutely, far from the rural getaways we're used to, there's always someone to have a natter with here!  I also quite enjoy seeing the back end of our industrial past as we go through built up areas.

5 minutes ago, Athy said:

Thanks for your update, it's a pleasure to hear from you. Mr. Lump.

It's so nice to see all these names again, Mrs Heffalump says she has far too much crafting paraphernalia to fit on a boat full time, but we have this discussion every time we go away, and I'm sure I'm wearing her down ;) 

• Greenie 2

13 minutes ago, Heffalump said:

Indeed!  I am still kicking about, albeit stuck in Banbury for the foreseeable  :)

Ive moved, downgraded to a house, I can see the Statue of Liberty on a clear day :D How many years is it since you worked with us?

8 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Ive moved, downgraded to a house, I can see the Statue of Liberty on a clear day :D How many years is it since you worked with us?

Oh dear!  Blimey.. 12-13 years now, 12-13 years of planning to live on a boat lol!

• Happy 1