Info needed about pumpout prices please

Lady M

Featured Posts

I brought a self pump out kit about 25 years ago.....paid for itself many times over and Ive never left a mess....unlike some cassette users! 

I paid £15 in my marina for a really thorough clean through (As in I can see the bottom of the tank and the sight glass was clean water) as I tend to use the grotty potty over winter in case I get iced in....Im also too tight to pay £15 every few weeks!...and I dont have a suitable service block locally that I can self pump out.

1 hour ago, JRT said:

£15 at Dunchurch Pools marina . You pay for a token. They are really nice people there so if you are struggling to DIY they'll help you out.

£15 for visitors, £12.50 for berth holders, and an extra £5 for a “serviced” pump out whatever that is (always do our own so never asked) a bonus is that it’s not a timed pump out like some so you keep going ‘til the jobs done ;) 

Best one we’ve used on the move was at Bosworth Marina on the Ashby. I forget the price, but it wasn’t timed, and they had the best high pressure hose with a trigger for sluicing the tank that we’ve ever used. Possibly the best clean it’s ever had.

Worst would be the basin at Trevor, all the fleet was out so not a question of rushing, but the bloke insisted on doing it himself and was bloody useless.