ellesmere port national waterways museum

gaggle

Featured Posts

part of an extra £3.7 million has been earmarked for small museums'

ellesmere needs £600,000 a year some provided by the private sector but a response by culture secratary suggests the goverment may fill the gap.

the national waterways museum has been designated as being of national importance and an above inflation funding agreement would help the renaissance of the regions said mr james purnell.

every little helps.

source = liverpool echo

There's a fair few boats at The Port who could do with having some money chucking at them.

I'm guessing the National Waterways Museum mentioned is the one in Gloucester? If so, can't comment ... I've never been there.

There's a fair few boats at The Port who could do with having some money chucking at them.

I'm guessing the National Waterways Museum mentioned is the one in Gloucester? If so, can't comment ... I've never been there.

Actually, it could be either museum! :lol: The museums are shown on the National Waterways Museum website as follows:

National Waterways Museum Ellesmere Port

National Waterways Museum Gloucester Docks

[Website: http://www.nwm.org.uk/gloucester/]

When I last visited the Ellesmere Port Museum it was called, I believe, the "Boat Museum at Ellesmere Port".

However I am sure that Gaggle is referring to the Ellesmere Port Museum rather than the Gloucester Museum because the former certainly has a famous collection of boats, some of which are in need of much loving care!

Stewey

The museums are shown on the National Waterways Museum website as follows:

National Waterways Museum Ellesmere Port

National Waterways Museum Gloucester Docks

[Website: http://www.nwm.org.uk/gloucester/]

The museums are shown on the National Waterways Museum website as follows:

Ellesmere Port

Gloucester Docks

Stoke Bruerne

http://www.nwm.org.uk/

The Boat Museum (at Ellesmere Port) has been re-branded to reflect the fact that it is part of the National Waterways Museum.

no the museum is the one at ellesmere port .