Thetford 263S Cassette Toilet electrics

steve.sharratt

Featured Posts

This might be a stupid question but has anyone wired up a 260 series Thetford cassette recently?  I just purchased one - no installation instructions but I did find them online.  I can’t work out why there are 4 terminals for the electrics. I assume the electrics only provide control of water supply so would be assuming two wires would be sufficient. The installation instruction make no sense to me.

1 minute ago, steve.sharratt said:

Mine is the CS version.

Ahhhh - the Comfort Seat version - just be careful about using the other buttons ....................

A man traveling by plane and in urgent need to use the mens room is nervously tapping his foot on the floor of the aircraft. Each time he tried the mens room door, it was "OCCUPIED".

The stewardess, aware of his predicament suggested that he go ahead and use the ladies room, but cautioned him against using any of the buttons inside.

The buttons were marked "WW, WA, PP and ATR".

Making the mistake that so many men make in disregarding the importance of what a woman says, the man let his curiosity get the best of him and decided to try the buttons anyway.

He carefully pressed the first button marked "WW" and immediately warm water sprayed all over his entire bottom.

He thought, "WOW, the women really have it made!".

Still curious, he pressed the button marked "WA" and a gentle breeze of warm air quickly dried his hind quarters.

He thought that was out of this world! The button marked "PP" yielded a large powder puff which delicately applied a soft talc to his rear.

Well, naturally he couldn't resist the last button marked "ATR".

When he woke up in the hospital he panicked and buzzed for the nurse.

When she appeared, he cried out, "What happened to me?! The last thing I remember is I was in the ladies room on a business trip!"

The nurse replied, "Yes, you were having a great time until you pressed the 'ATR' button which stands for Automatic Tampon Remover... Your penis is under your pillow!"

I installed a C263 CS in my boat a couple of weeks ago. It too had 4 electrical connections. You only need to wire up the red (positive) and black (negative) wire. The Grey and Purple wire I think are used for a remote pump relay, which I assume are required on some caravans and motorhomes which have switch activated pumps. It's possible some narrowboats would have this setup, but I've never seen it.

Edited by booke23