Weed Hatch Prop Fouls

dmr

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, frangar said:

Definitely go to the borehole! You can get over the railway via the footbridge behind the Fullers..about a 10 min amble if you are moored by the fullers yard. Lovely micro and doggie friendly. 

Yes, I know it well. This is my home mooring

3 minutes ago, frangar said:

Oh forgot that!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

We also have a new micropub in The Wren, located in the side of the Crown Hotel and run by boater Chris Reynolds. Excellent atmosphere, frequent live music and with just two beer engines at present, serving local beers from Lymestone Brewery (Borehole) or I think, Slaters.

14 minutes ago, JamesWoolcock said:

We also have a new micropub in The Wren, located in the side of the Crown Hotel and run by boater Chris Reynolds. Excellent atmosphere, frequent live music and with just two beer engines at present, serving local beers from Lymestone Brewery (Borehole) or I think, Slaters.

Plus the Star which is often busy, and is there still an old locals type pub, and a coffee bar styled micro, on the shopping street?

Everywhere else pubs are closing but in Stone more are opening and they all look quite busy.

On 23/10/2021 at 21:40, frangar said:

I’m much happier with dogs in pubs…including those that serve food…than annoying children running riot with parents who think they have some given right and object when you criticise their feral offspring. 

I've never come across a dog that serves food. I've seen loads that take food though! 🤣