Car insurance with a post box address

BWM

Featured Posts

I'm struggling to find an insurer willing to provide cover, i have a permanent mooring with parking but our correspondence is sent to a mailbox address - can anyone suggest a broker who may be able to help?

Try calling Aplan in Lichfield and ask for Ashley, he sorted ours out no problem. The policy did cost a bit more than our normal "home address" policy but its worth it for peace of mind especially as the missus uses the car for work.

Car Insurance Lichfield, Home & Van InsuranceLichfield, Insurance Broker | A-Plan (aplan.co.uk)

We are cc liveaboards and just email the new postcode to him when we move as they want to know where the car is kept overnight.

Edited by waterdog
typo
  • Greenie 1

18 hours ago, BWM said:

I'm struggling to find an insurer willing to provide cover, i have a permanent mooring with parking but our correspondence is sent to a mailbox address - can anyone suggest a broker who may be able to help?

I insure our car with ByMiles. They use my postal accommodation address provided by Boat Mail and accept that my car is parked in a marina carpark when not in use. 

• Happy 1